• AMP Developer / UX Designer
• Mobile Speed Optimization
• AMP https://amp.dev/
- Analyzed mobile sites for over 200 of Google’s large consumer clients for the Google Americas Mobile Strategy Team.
- Performed mobile site speed analysis and presented results to marketing & engineering teams to express areas needed to improve the companies current mobile site speed.
- Developed and designed AMP pages: amp-html, custom css, and AMP components.
- Goal: Improve mobile site speed using accelerated mobile page technology. Educate companies about AMP and help them get started.
Areas to improve optimization:
- Enabling Browser Caching for Apache / IIS / NGINX
- Enabling Compression for Apache / IIS / NGINX
- Avoiding loading duplicate JS & CSS files
- Image optimization – removing duplicate images, compressing images
- Minify CSS & JS
- Eliminate Render Blocking JS in Above-The-Fold content
- Eliminate Render Blocking CSS in Above-The-Fold content
- Avoid Landing Page Redirects
- Prioritize Visible COntent
- Use of a CDN (Content Delivery Network)
- Bundling Static Resources (JS/CSS)
- Enable Asynchronous Scripts
- Enable Keep-Alive
- Use CSS Sprites
- Avoid CSS @import
Software: Sublime, GT Metrix, Web Page Test, Google Page Speed Insights, Microsoft Office, Asana, Google AMP, custom css, amp components